ESET Smart Security & NOD32 Antivirus offer advanced detection technologies and multi-layered security features. Designed for a low footprint, fast scanning, it packs security features and customization options for consistent and personalized security on- or offline. ESET Smart Security is built on ESET’s unique heuristic technology that identifies viruses that have never been seen before.
This enables them to protect your computer proactively, in real-time, against new viruses and cyber threats that conventional signature-based antivirus products don’t catch. ESET NOD32 Antivirus includes antivirus, antispyware, antirootkit and HIPS protection, removable media control, cloud-enhanced whitelisting and gamer mode.
Enjoy your time online
Our latest Internet security looking after your security. Connect securely on social networks, browse the internet or just play.
– Personal Firewall
– Parental Control
– Social Media Scanner
– Exploit Blocker
– Advanced Memory Scanner
– Vulnerability Shield
– Device Control
A Great time online with even better technology!
– Safer online begins with our proven Antivirus and Antispyware. Inside you find a number of unique anti-malware technologies.
– Foiling web browser attacks is a job for Exploit Blocker. Vulnerability Shield closes common weaknesses in the network.
Your laptop’s friend in need – Anti-Theft
– In case you lose your device, don’t lose your head. There’s hope. Through our Anti-Theft online interface start searching for it.
– Track its position, view webcam snapshots and send a message to the finder. All this is to give you the clues so you can reunite.
Your social networking made safer on Facebook and Twitter
– Stay protected while using social media. Decide which information is visible to the public, and make changes to your profile you see fit.
– On Facebook, protect your and your friend’s timeline messages and newsfeed against malware.
– On Twitter, protect your profile and posts, as well as those you follow against malicious links.
Identity Theft Protection
Steer clear of websites stealing usernames or banking details – with Anti-Phishing. Put a stop to private data copying to external devices – with Device Control.
Keep Kids Safe Online
Show them only the safe side of the Internet. With Parental Control, block over 20 website categories or add your own.
Enjoy Your Computer’s Full Power
Small System Footprint lets you stay connected without slowdowns. Do away with distractions with Gamer Mode as you run programs in full screen.
Install and Forget or Tweak Away
Enjoy top protection with default settings. Set maximum scanning depth, time and size of scanned objects – with Advanced User Settings.
Key Features Available in Version 8:
– Botnet protection: Brand new technology that protects against infiltration by botnet malware to prevent spam and network attacks detected in outbound traffic from your computer. Botnet protection searches outgoing network communications for known malicious patterns and matches the remote site against a blacklist of malicious ones. Any detected malicious communication is blocked and reported to the user. Click to view a screenshot.
– Enhanced Exploit Blocker: Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers, Office documents, as well as Java communications and Java-based software that provides the ability to eliminate lock screens and ransomware.
– ESET SysRescue Live: The next generation of the ESET SysRescue utility, ESET SysRescue Live allows you to create a bootable disk, in the form of a USB flash drive or CD/DVD, with the ability to scan and clean your system even when you cannot boot into Windows. ESET SysRescue Live is a Linux-based malware cleaning tool that runs independently of the operating system from the ESET Smart Security retail CD (North America only).
– HIPS Smart mode: Only suspicious system events trigger a notification beyond the set of pre-defined rules in Automatic mode (operations such as system registry, active processes and programs).
– ESET Cybersecurity Education (North America only): New Cybersecurity Education introduces a more interactive and game-like approach to training. This replaces the previously named ESET Cybersecurity Training (note: the new name change is not reflected in the UI yet).
What’s New :
– Updated: EULA, Country list, DetectAV engine
– Fixed: Localization bugs
– Fixed: Egui doesn’t remember the size of the window
– Fixed: Scheduled tasks “on computer startup” don’t work on Windows 8+
– Fixed: The first scan cannot be stopped from the popup