Avid Pro Tools HD 10.3.0 Windows (Patch-V.R) [ChingLiu] (Size: 1.74 GB)
What is Pro Tools 10 all about?
The correct tools can help you accomplish the finest quality mixes faster, whether you’re making music or sound for film. Pro Tools 10 is the latest version of the industry’s best-sounding, most widely-used audio production software, allowing you to record, compose, edit, and mix with ease.
With Pro Tools HD 10, you can go bigger.
Pro Tools HD software allows you to write, record, edit, and mix large compositions fast and easily for projects that demand the highest sound quality and performance. Only Pro Tools|HDX and Pro Tools|HD Native systems come with the software. Furthermore, you receive all of the advantages of Pro Tools software 10 plus a few new tools and workflows.
Change things up—at greater resolutions.
Pro Tools 10 allows you to mix several audio file types and bit depths in the same session, including interleaved, without duplicating files and causing project bloat.
Plus, with support for 32-bit floating-point file formats, you’ll get higher-resolution sound when recording or importing, as well as greater headroom to ensure that your audio is preserved from start to finish.
Drive faster and more efficiently.
When working on a laptop with an external drive or a network-attached storage device, get better recording and playback performance. Clip Gain helps you edit and mix faster. Working with AudioSuite-rendered clips is a lot easier. To handle larger mixes with more plug-ins, you’ll have 4x more* Automatic Delay Compensation and 2x more buses. When working on sessions with a lot of fades, you’ll receive a snappier performance.
Connect to the music of legends.
You receive the legendary channel strip of the Avid (previously Euphonix) System 5, one of the most sought-after consoles used to create some of the best mixes ever recorded, with the bundled Avid Channel Strip plug-in. To bring life to your mix, work with precise replicas of the console’s EQ and compression algorithms.
New features in Pro Tools HD 10
* Get all of Pro Tools 10’s excellent new features * Make far larger mixes with up to 768 voiceable audio tracks and 512 aux tracks*
* Take use of the enhanced disc cache, which puts whole sessions into RAM for faster recording and playback.
* Use Satellite Link to connect to up to 12 Pro Tools HD-based devices * Improve field recorder workflows In Multi-mode, a D-Command console can control two Pro Tools HD-based systems. When you use Avid ISIS, you get extra tracks and streaming support.
Additional features in Pro Tools HD 10
With Avid hardware, you can get high-quality sound and performance.
You can capture audio in perfect clarity with near-zero latency thanks to Pro Tools HD’s design and optimization as part of an integrated hardware/software solution. On a Pro Tools|HDX DSP-powered system or on the host with Pro Tools|HD Native, you’ll get uncompromised performance even when mixing huge, complex projects.
Advanced audio tools are used to record and edit audio.
In PFL (pre-fader listen) or AFL (after-fader listen) mode, record solo recordings. With TrackPunch and DestructivePunch, you can punch performances more efficiently. Continuous Scrolling, the Scrub Trim tool, the Replace Clip command, the Time Compression and Expansion Edit to Timeline Selection command, field recorder workflows, and more can help you improve and speed up your editing operations.
Working with video is much easier.
For larger, more sophisticated video productions, edit and mix sound, and view up to 64 video tracks in the timeline. With advanced video tools, you may expand your post-production skills. Multiple video playlists and basic video editing tools are included. AAF allows you to share audio mixes with Media Composer editors (and vice versa). Alternatively, use the Video Satellite option to integrate directly into the Media Composer workflow, avoiding the need to render effects, encode video, or copy files.
Stereo or surround sound mix
You can mix everything from mono to 7.1 surround sound with Pro Tools HD. With the built-in surround panner, you can create an audio landscape and give movement to your mix. VCA Group mixing makes working with groups of songs faster and easier. You may also take on even the largest and most complex mixes with ease thanks to excellent automation features.
* Computer: Avid-qualified Windows-based computer (see details)
* System Software (32 or 64-bit) Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate edition with Windows 7 Service Pack 1
* Total System RAM: 4GB minimum, 8GB (or more) recommended
* Pro Tools|HD Audio Interfaces (required) and Peripherals (see details)
* Audio Drive Requirements: One or More Hard Disk Drives Dedicated for Audio Record and Playback (see details)
* System Hard Drive: Minimum 15GB free space on startup drive required for Pro Tools installation
* Graphics Card: Dedicated Graphics Card highly recommended (see details)
* Video Peripherals (see details)
* Avid Shared Storage and Interplay (see details)
Pro Tools Software Options
* Video Satellite with Media Composer (see details)
* Machine Control (see details)
* Satellite Link (see details)
* Video Satellite LE (see details)
* Media Composer Co-install (see details)
* Mac Aggregate Device Info (see details)
* Please download and install the latest drivers for your hardware.